Aaron grew up in the United States but lived many years in Europe.
His broad exposure to mulitple cultures gives him a sense of compassion and understanding. He is personalble, caring and always willing to help. Having been raised by an architect it is no wonder that the world of real estate ended up being his career. Although trained in theater arts and film the combination of his education and upbringing makes him an agent that makes searching for a home a pleasure.
- People Tell Me I Am:Relaxed, empathetic, kind
- I Speak:English and Polish
- I Read:National Geographic, Wired, New York Times
- Perfect Day in New York:When you discover a new food you never thought possible (i.e. Korean Tacos)
- Go To Weekend Trip:Skyline Manor in New Jersey, it's less than an hour drive but you are in the antithesis of what NYC is
- Best Season:Fall
- Favorite Brunch Spot:Tom's Diner
- Best Meal You've Ever Had:Barbacinos Pizzeria - The pizza tastes likes its straight from Italy
- Favorite Neighborhood:Too hard to choose
- Why William J Farmer:It's honesty and transparency. Real estate can be a sly business which is against my personality. The close knit family style of William J Farmer makes it a fun and motivating work environment.
Why I love NYC...
"It's a city which is so dynamic that it is in a class of its own. It has a charm that makes even the ugly is beautiful. "