Jessica is the co-founder and Vice President of William J. Farmer Real Estate.
She has managed operations and client experience of William J. Farmer since its inception in 2013 and has since coordinated hundreds of home searches for executives and expats.
As an agent with almost a decade of New York City real estate experience, Jessica works with each client (and their relocation company or employer) to develop a game plan for a seamless buying, renting or selling experience. She is the initial and primary point of contact for our discerning clients. Jessica oversees each client’s experience while personally pairing each client with an agent to show or list properties. Jessica’s entire process is designed to accomplish a client’s goals as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- People tell me I am:Methodical, determined, persistent
- I speak:English, some Polish
- I read:Thrillers, Gillian Flynn
- Perfect day in New York:Brunch then shopping with my girlfriends in the West Village
- Go to weekend trip:East Hampton (love the little shops and the beach)
- Best season:Spring when the cold finally leaves and I can just walk for miles
- Favorite brunch spot:Bubby's on Greenwich Street
- Best meal I've ever had:Fried chicken and biscuits at Bubby's
- Favorite neighborhood:Chelsea
- Why William J Farmer:I love the culture we've created. We work hard to make sure our team is taken care of so we can collectively take care of our clients. We all do our part to make the office feel fun and like family. It's important the people who work here love it and I hope that's reflected in the way clients are treated.
Why I love NYC...
"No where else has everything you could ever dream of right at your fingertips (and you can get everything delivered!)"