Catherine "Joan" Muldoon
Having lived and worked in several countries, Joan understands the relocation process.
With over 12 years as an agent specializing in corporate relocation, her extensive experience and knowledge of the real estate market ensures that clients will be given the highest level of customer service in order to achieve a seamless transition with both rentals and sales.
Joan was born and raised in Ireland, and had the opportunity to experience many different cultures. Joan has lived and worked in London, Paris, Saint Lucia, Colorado, Texas and California. In Joan’s free time she enjoys spending time with her niece’s and nephew’s, going to Broadway shows and long walks with her dog, Gracie in Riverside Park.
- People Tell Me I Am:Passionate, diligent, considerate
- I Speak:English
- I Read:The New York Times
- Perfect Day in New York:Brunch, a walk in Central Park, watching the sunset by the river
- Go To Weekend Trip:Mystic, CT
- Best Season:Fall
- Favorite Brunch Spot:Café Luxenbourg
- Best Meal You've Ever Had:Too many to mention!
- Favorite Neighborhood:Upper West Side
- Why William J Farmer:It’s a small boutique firm where everyone works as a team and it’s number one priority is to ensure that our clients receive excellent customer service.
Why I love NYC...
"It’s a vibrant and exciting city . Always something to do and see - Never a dull moment "