Kendrick's warm demeanor and hard work ethic defy the typical perception of a broker.
Kendrick feels honored to be doing something he loves and his passionate about real estate and the strong relationships it builds over time.
His approach and philosophy are what have made Kendrick excel in his real estate career. He began in the field at a boutique brokerage firm where he earned the coveted Rookie of the Year title before becoming a Top Producer at one of Manhattan's largest real estate firms. As part of the William J Farmer team, Kendrick represents clients looking to buy, rent, and sell in all price ranges as well as landlords all over the city with utmost excellence.
Kendrick's market knowledge and savvy are enhanced by the incredible dedication and enthusiasm he brings to the real estate process. "Navigating the New York City real estate market can be complex and stressful, but not when you have the right agent. I offer information, inspiration and humor to make the experience outstanding."
Kendrick was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL. As a sports enthusiast, he grew up playing football with Tim Tebow and was an elite rower in high school, finishing 4th nationally in the Freshman 8 category. He came to New York to attend New York University, where he served on the board of his fraternity and was an active participant in charities such as Relay for Life. Additionally, Kendrick spent time living in Los Angeles but is proud to call New York his home. When not working hard, his many interests include film, fitness, and enjoying new restaurants.
- People Tell Me I Am:Enthusiastic, loyal, and passionate
- I Speak:English and very bad German (but I'm working on it)
- I Read:Voraciously in all types of categories from science fiction to fantasy to non-fiction. I'm always game to discuss a good book!
- Perfect Day in New York:Meeting my friends to check out a new restaurant, going to watch my Jacksonville Jaguars football team play, or seeing the latest film at my favorite move theater on 84th and Broadway.
- Go To Weekend Trip:Cape Cod. It's a beautiful drive and worth it just for the lobster rolls.
- Best Season:Definitely fall. Not even debatable. Best weather, plus Halloween is my favorite holiday.
- Favorite Brunch Spot:I don't have a favorite brunch spot cause I'm a dude and I'm not basic like that
- Best Meal You've Ever Had:Jean Georges or possibly Maze at The London Hotel by Gordon Ramsey. Food was amazing and the company even better.
- Favorite Neighborhood:Upper West Side or Union Square
- Why William J Farmer:Unlike every other company out there, the partners and colleagues of William J Farmer are genuinely like a family. Everyone helps one another out and always wants to see each other do well. I'm fortunate to be a part of a company that has that type of outlook, where my happiness is just as important as my production
Why I love NYC...
"It's easy to run into people no matter what part of the city you're in. Some of my favorite experiences in NY have come from chance run-ins with old friends or clients and I love that in a city as large as 8.5 million people it can still feel so small. "
I have worked with several brokers during my last two moves, none demonstrated the level of responsiveness, professionalism, and attention to detail as Kendrick. With just hours of notice, he pulled together a list of 15-20 apartments for us to visit. We used certain places to 'calibrate' and help us better understand what we were looking for. He was extremely knowledgeable about the different sub-markets and had clearly researched each listing. His approach was not sales-ey or pushy, he engaged us and asked good questions. After a few hours, we found the perfect place. Kendrick helped us close the deal and was helpful every step of the way. He is a great guy with a tremendous amount of energy. Moving is a stressful process, but having a great agent like Kendrick is worth every penny. For my next move, I would absolutely hire him again.
Kendrick is a gem in the rough of stereotypical NYC agents. We became acquainted shortly after my spirit had been decimated by an apartment loss. Within an hour of phone conversing, he had set up multiple showings based on my criteria. His search plan was dynamic and rapidly modified secondary to my fathomless comments regarding parquet flooring, etc. By the end of the day, I knew he was going to find my apartment, and that he embodied those characteristics that make a phenomenal agent that cannot be taught. The next am, he found my apartment, pushed through my app, and expedited the lease signing to accommodate my travel plans. He then went beyond his duties taking on those of the listing agent, obtaining needed measurements from inside the unit. Furthermore, he took the time to get to know me, not only to facilitate being a better agent, but also because he’s a quality person. Should I ever need real estate help in his geographical area expertise, he’s my guy. And for any of my friends or family.