William 'Bill 'Bekisz
William "Bill" is the Founder of William J. Farmer Real Estate.
As a trusted expert to relocation companies, corporations and clients, Bill and his team have completed hundreds of home searches for executives and expats. At William J. Farmer, Bill is the knowledge base for all things related to Manhattan real estate. His curated team of agents share his vision for providing a seamless buying, renting and selling experience for New York’s busiest people.
Bill’s clients have worked with him consistently for almost two decades, praising his honesty and integrity for their loyalty. Brokers and landlords alike have come to appreciate his no nonsense approach and now help quickly facilitate the needs of William J. Farmer’s clients.
- People tell me I am:Diligent, loyal and honest
- I speak:English
- I read:Sports and politics
- Perfect day in New York:Watching the Mets win at Citi Field
- Go to weekend trip:Fishing in Lake George
- Best season:Summer
- Favorite brunch spot:The Smith in Flatiron
- Best meal I've ever had:Porterhouse, medium rare at Peter Luger's
- Favorite neighborhood:Nomad
- Why William J Farmer:Having worked in the real estate and relocation industry for the past two decades, I wanted to create a brokerage specializing in executives and expats. I wanted to build a team that could give clients a level of service and experience that doesn't exist anywhere else. That's why William J Farmer exists.